Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Writing Funeral Thank You Notes Writing A Funeral Order Of Service Is Tough. Anyone Written Their Own Funeral Order Of Service? Any Templates?

Writing a funeral order of service is tough. Anyone written their own funeral order of service? Any templates? - writing funeral thank you notes

I arrange for my funeral - so that my wife and my children do not have to think in advance. However, writing the order for the burial is difficult. Has anyone a model or example that I can use?

1 comment:

gail m said...

My friend's father died last month and uses a site called www.celebratingalife.co.uk sheet to create your funeral - which bore his picture and favorite poems, and seemed very professional and very special day of the funeral. I will be held in memory of her - but you can create your own burial card, little bit strange, but it would make a good picture and has his favorite song or a poem chosen must have been easy to do because it is not techy

Post a Comment