Friday, January 29, 2010

Wii Video 9 Sdhc Wii Video 9 Did Not Convert To Correct Format!?

Wii Video 9 Did Not Convert to Correct Format!? - wii video 9 sdhc

I am a video 43 minutes long po Avi.
Then he used Wii Video 9 and converted videos. Avi.
So I copied the video to my 4GB SDHC memory card.
Then I put my 4GB SDHC memory card on the Wii, and when I tried to touch him, said the video format is not supported, and said she sees in the Wii Operations Manual.
I also had 61 pictures on the memory card SDHC 4 GB and I do not see the. In fact, after converting the file. AVI video files into PSP Video 9 was assumed, 1.33 GB of space.
In Wii Video 9, when they opened, I asked what the Wii version, and chose the latter. Version 3 was the point something. But my photo channel is version 1.1. You think I chose the version 1.1 of my Wii version?
Please help. I bought a 20 $ 4 GB SDHC card, SDHC reader $ 15, and I spent like $ 5 to download videos downloaded from iTunes and I Wii Video 9, I believe now is a fraud. I did all that just to watch videos on the Wii, and now I have learned that not even work. I do not want all my money go to tor debris. Please help.
And if you encountered the same problem, please tell me how you fixed!
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment