Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mental Depression More Condition_symptoms Does A Stay In A Mental Health Facility For Serious Depression Really Help?--or Make You Feel More Depressed?

Does a stay in a Mental Health facility for serious depression really help?--or make you feel more depressed? - mental depression more condition_symptoms

I am soooo down Prozac and my cute lil 'tried to like the little engine that could not change but of depression. I'm so tired, so sad, so tired, because I'm tired, and after .... I get enough sleep, and then just shine through the motions of the day to tell. My doctor told me if I wanted to hurt me that I brought to the hospital, but the Gulf Daily Hurt Me? Do I need something drastic to improve it? I have children! A Partner! I used to have a life .... I'm running out of options.

No comments:

Post a Comment