Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christian Wedding Card Wordings I Am A Male International Student& Have Finally Met Someone I Really Love And She Shares The Same Christian?

I am a male international student& have finally met someone i really love and she shares the same christian? - christian wedding card wordings

Values that always for.However work in individual states and D, have also prayed for the wedding, we still live in separate states for some time because the two can not give to keep our jobs or the transfer immediately Ecomonic situation.however the present, we will see each other every 3 weeks as in the majority! Please can someone tell me, .... This is a problem for me in the future on my green card / visa-interview session?

1 comment:

Lolitta - Have Gun Will Travel said...

No, as you two are married, there will be no problem.

Post a Comment