Friday, February 12, 2010

Old Fashioned Bathing Suits For Sale I'm Looking For A Panoramic Picture Of 1940s Or 50s Beauty Contestants Posed On A Beach In Bathing Suits.?

I'm looking for a panoramic picture of 1940s or 50s beauty contestants posed on a beach in bathing suits.? - old fashioned bathing suits for sale

I have a picture with TJ Maxx. It is long, 1.5-2 m, and only 5 inches tall. This is a panoramic picture of the 1940 or 1950, the woman landed on a beach in the old fashion swimwear. I think they are Miss California. To find no information about the wear that this can be very appreciated (I knew I would have bought it when I saw him).

1 comment:

leegee01 said...

They are not talking about the popular image of Miss Atlantic City in 1927, is not it?

See here:
... http://cgi.ebay.com/Atlantic-City-Pagean

Post a Comment